- The Canadian Journal of Biotechnology (CJB), its publisher and the editorial board do not hold any responsibility for the integrity and the authenticity of the information presented in the research papers. All the particulars presented in the papers published by CJB reflect the views of the authors and the contributors.
- CJB, its publisher and the editorial board cannot be indicted for any ramifications caused by the information published in the journal.
- Broadcasting of the advertisements or any products does not tantamount to endorsement or approbation of the same by the journal management and/or the editorial board.
- Although the editorial board and the journal management ensure to verify the precision of the drug information presented in the papers, readers are strongly advised to follow the information only in concomitance with the doctor’s prescription.
- CJB is published and managed by Science Planet Inc., a not-for-profit organization, incorporated under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act.